All-Russian scientific and practical conference with international participation "Equation of Convolution Type in Science and Technology" ECTST-2019 dedicated to the 90th Anniversary of the birth of Yuri Iosifovich Chersky
Area of work:
- Convolution type equations and boundary value problems of the theory of analytic functions:
integral equations; integro-differential equations in ordinary and partial derivatives; boundary value problems for partial differential equations reduced to convolution type equations (TCE); discrete TCE; operator TCE; TCE in the space of generalized functions.
- Differential equations, mathematical physics, geometry.
- Nonlinear equations of convolution type.
- Nonlinear dynamic system. Optimal control.
- Ill-posed and inverse problems.
- Optimization method. Extremal problem. Approximate solution methods.
- Interdisciplinary research, applications of convolution equations: applied problems of technology; image reconstruction; indirect measurements; intellectualization of big data processing; convolutional neural networks; problems of forecasting, interpolation and filtering of random processes; problems of generalized risk theory.
Within the framework of the round table, each participant can offer his / her own direction if he / she gathers five or more participants. The conference program includes 30-40 minute plenary lectures and 15-20 minute presentations, as well as poster presentations.
Working languages: Russian, English.
After receiving a notification about the inclusion of the report in the conference program, participants from Russia and CIS countries should pay a registration fee of 2500 rubles (for students/postgraduates – 1000 rubles, a document on training is required).
It is expected the release of the book of abstracts and posting of reports in the form of articles in the journal "Dynamic system" (email@example.com), the collection of scientific works "MICME-2019" (http://micme.cfuv.ru, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Registration and abstract submission deadline: August 25, 2019.
Notification of inclusion of the report in the program: September 5, 2019.
The conference will be held in the Park hotel "Gloria" http://gloriya-hotel.com, Miskhor (Greater Yalta), Republic of Crimea.
"Convolution Type Equations in Science and Technology"
from 25 to 28 September 2019 at the hotel "Gloria", Mishor, Yalta.
Hotel park, being a part of the famous "Chair" park, is located 500 m from Miskhor seafront and 150 m from the sea. The historical and cultural monument "Naryshkin Cottage" is located in the hotel park. The estate belonged to Prince L. A. Naryshkin who was one of the representatives of a noble family. The uniqueness of this place is defined by a climate which is favorable for recreation and treatment at any time of the year.
Hotel services include: café-bar, summer cafe, SPA-center (pool, Finnish sauna, infrared sauna, steam room, cave room, various types of massages, as well as programs for body care) and secured Parking.
- economy: building "Naryshkin Cottage" rooms without balconies;
- a standard: buildings "Lotus" and "Gloria" with balconies, air conditioning, twin beds;
- Junior Suite – buildings "Lotus" and "Gloria" with balconies, air conditioning.
|Room category||Price per room with Breakfast and lunch in rubles|
|1 person in the room||2 people in the room|
Other accommodation options are also available.
The placement and institutional services are provided by LLC "Alan-Turservis Plus"
295000, Republic of Crimea, Simferopol, Oktyabrskaya str., 15, of. 1, tel. (3652) 60-86-22(33), email@example.com
Coordinators: Ekaterina Degtyareva, 8-978-748-25-08 ; Svetlana Kharitonova, 8-978-81-82-800